News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Really?  I need to try that!  Well, right after I turn my radio (playing either Owl City or Skillet) to full volume at midnight.

Random fact about me:  My favorite Omen of the Stars (Warriors) character is Dovepaw.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Yeah, Jayfeather is my second favorite.  He and Dovepaw nearly tie, but I just like Dovepaw slightly more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

SaberTruth

I think you two lost me on that one...  ???

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Something random about me:  I want to defenestrate my alarm clock.

Leatho Shellhound

I kill my alarm clock every morning.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I have to stick my alarm clock on the other side of the room because apparently I turn it off in my sleep.  Now, I wake up at random hours because my brain hates the alarm.  I usually wake up sometime around 5 and pass out around 6-ish.  Then I wake up around 7:30, realizing that I've shut off my alarm again.  (I'm supposed to wake up at 7)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Nice!  I wish I owned that movie.

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

The only board game I will willingly play (I call any others "bored games") is called Scotland Yard.  Has anyone else played that?  (I love playing Mr. X, AKA Professor Moriarty ;))

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Oh, no!  Not Monopoly!  That's one of my least favorite games.  It's too long.