News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

There's going to be a blue moon tonight!  Woohoo!  I love blue moons!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm on chapter 15 of The Hunger Games, I can't put it down.. it's great so far
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm listening to the Legend of the Guardians soundtrack.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

I finished the first Hunger Games book, and saw the movie. I'm an official Hunger Games fan now
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

what was your favorite part in the movie? I liked when Katniss spun around and her dress looked like it was on fire.

Endar Feyblade

I know it sounds terrable, but I liked when rue died. I cried so hard!

Redwallfan7

That was a really sad part. I liked the song that Katniss sang. It kind of reminds me of a Redwaller singing to one of the deaths in Martin the Warrior or something.

Endar Feyblade

yeah, i was dissapionted that they didnt have more of it.

Redwallfan7

I don't remember, was it the same lyrics or did they change them?

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7