News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endar Feyblade

Redwallfan7

Yep, now I want to get the official movie companion. Who did you think did the most good acting in the movie? I thought Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson did great in it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

"Rude and still not ginger!"  I love that quote!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

oh, and don't spoil who Katniss chooses in the love triangle. I want to find out for myself, mate ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Coughs out the word*  Haymitch.  Huh?  No, I didn't say anything. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

I have $85 right now (though sometime soon I'll have alote more).

Life is too short to rush through it.

PrimroseWarrior

I'm gonna learn to sword fight!(and my brother(is gonna learn to sword fight)!)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 27, 2012, 02:25:59 AM
sweet ;D

Rusvul

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 27, 2012, 02:25:59 AM
cool! what type of sword? i am good with my shortsword and my buckler, though i'm making twin shortsabres. i think they will be good at chopping stuff. i'm best with a small shield (like a buckler, but with a shield grip), a long spear (but not too heavy), and a sword. if i dont have a spear, well, i have a tactic that involves feinting at the face....

PrimroseWarrior

Well, we're starting with some wooden broadswords. then we're gonna get a pair of ninatos. amazon is amazing!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Rusvul

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 28, 2012, 12:09:05 AM
Well, we're starting with some wooden broadswords. then we're gonna get a pair of ninatos. amazon is amazing!
i'm not familliar with ninatos, what are they like?

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I own an Animal encyclopedia (National Geographic brand) The animals are illustrated and not photographed, I think their pretty accurate to what they look like in real life. I stay away from the Insects chapter, (I'm not too keen on insects, except in A Bug's Life Lol)

Rainshadow

I don't sleep well.  If I'm ever being really, really random on here (which is most of the time!), it's probably because of a lack of sleep.