News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I'M ON HOLIDAAAYYYYSS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I have to make frosting for sugar cookies.  Yay...  *Halfhearted cheer*  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

I just got an invitation to go on a jury duty. Court cases are so boring and a waste of time in my opinion.  ::) Hope I don't absolutely HAVE to go.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I'M GOING TO SEE THE HOBBIT TOMORROW!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm going to see Life of Pi on Christmas!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 14, 2012, 11:56:23 PM
I'm going to see Life of Pi on Christmas!
Life of Pi?...Life of Pie?...WAIT A MINUTE! Whatever is life of Pi!?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I JUST SAW THE HOBBIT!!!!  IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The song that Thorin sang gave me goosebumps, and I laughed when Gollum sang a song to the same tune of his fish song in The Two Towers.  Apparently he doesn't know very many songs!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 16, 2012, 01:26:44 AM
  I JUST SAW THE HOBBIT!!!!  IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The song that Thorin sang gave me goosebumps, and I laughed when Gollum sang a song to the same tune of his fish song in The Two Towers.  Apparently he doesn't know very many songs!
Glad you liked it! Wow, I haven't even read the book yet. I have some catching up to do!

Rainshadow

Well, right now I'm listening/watching the Rock the Red Kettle concert on Facebook (the Salvation Army set it up.  Right now they're showing Andy Grammer, but hopefully soon it'll be Owl City!), and I'm enjoying Andy Grammer.  He's probably the first one out of the few artists they've shown that I actually really enjoy listening to.

EDIT:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  That is sooo funny!  So, I'm watching, waiting for Owl City to come out onto the stage, when all of a sudden I hear on one side of my earbuds some girls saying this:
  "Okay, 1, 2, 3...  I LOVE YOU RICK!!!"  (Rick is a nickname for Adam Young, and it's sorta an Owl Citizen joke)

Paradox

I love scented candles. Especially the ones with an autumn/winter scent.. such as apple pumpkin or pine. It really makes my room smell like home :)
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Rainshadow

I'm feeling rather disappointed because the sound system isn't working very well on the concert.  I don't think I'll be able to listen to Owl City tonight.  *Sigh*  Oh well.