News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 16, 2012, 04:36:48 AM
 Well, right now I'm listening/watching the Rock the Red Kettle concert on Facebook (the Salvation Army set it up.  Right now they're showing Andy Grammer, but hopefully soon it'll be Owl City!), and I'm enjoying Andy Grammer.  He's probably the first one out of the few artists they've shown that I actually really enjoy listening to.

EDIT:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  That is sooo funny!  So, I'm watching, waiting for Owl City to come out onto the stage, when all of a sudden I hear on one side of my earbuds some girls saying this:
  "Okay, 1, 2, 3...  I LOVE YOU RICK!!!"  (Rick is a nickname for Adam Young, and it's sorta an Owl Citizen joke)
Ha ha :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

Rainshadow

I love the song, Moonfish Parachutist, by Windsor Airlift.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love the song I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Leatho Shellhound

I should be doing history right now.  8)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I just came back from riding horses in the snow.  I regained the feeling in my toes just minutes ago!

Redwallfan7

Do you own a horse? Or do you just go to a riding camp?

Rainshadow

Ah, I go to a horse ranch not too far from my house.  In January, I'll have been going there for 3 years.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 18, 2012, 11:15:01 PM
  Ah, I go to a horse ranch not too far from my house.  In January, I'll have been going there for 3 years.
That's cool. My friend won a ribbon for being in a horse riding show recently. She does jumps and hurdles :)

Rainshadow

Nice!  I ride dressage at the moment, but I'd like to eventually be able to at least know how to get a horse to jump.  I still have to learn to cling before I can do that.  ;)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 18, 2012, 11:18:25 PM
  Nice!  I ride dressage at the moment, but I'd like to eventually be able to at least know how to get a horse to jump.  I still have to learn to cling before I can do that.  ;)
What's dressage?

Tiria Wildlough

I cleaned up my sister's mess in order to use the computer. >.<
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.