News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on December 24, 2012, 03:10:31 AM
my character wont do what I want them too.... :P
Oh, that stubborn character! :P.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're doing your hair and realize this creepy fact:  You have a spider bite on your arm.  *Shudders*

Yeah, I have either a spider bite or a mosquito bite, but really?  It's December.  I don't think it's a mosquito bite.  *Gasp*  That means that there's a spider in my house!!!!  AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My family is coming over this morning. We're having a breakfast to celebrate my grandparents' anniversary.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I got about 1 hour of sleep.  I went to bed around 10, stayed awake for a while, fell asleep for about 20 minutes, woke up at 11, stayed up until 1, fell asleep for a little while, got up to relieve myself at 2, went back to bed and stayed up until 5:56, when I got up.  Let's just say that I'm tired.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I got good sleep. I went to bed at seven last night.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 13, 2013, 06:48:22 PM
I got good sleep. I went to bed at seven last night.

Lucky.

Um, random thing about me:  I'm listening to an awesome song.

Doctor What - Charlie McDonnell (Chameleon Circuit)

Mattio

I  just got bback from the hospital

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 13, 2013, 08:40:07 PM
I  just got bback from the hospital

Wait, what?  Why were you at the hospital?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Ummm well I have a stomach bug that been going on for a little over a week and I gat a medicine that was supposed to cure it but it made my temp spike and if I took Tylenol I threw up so my dad called the doc and was told to give it a day and we did and I'm still threw up so now I have a medicine that's supposed to make me non-nauseous I guess so yeah

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 13, 2013, 11:14:57 PM
Ummm well I have a stomach bug that been going on for a little over a week and I gat a medicine that was supposed to cure it but it made my temp spike and if I took Tylenol I threw up so my dad called the doc and was told to give it a day and we did and I'm still threw up so now I have a medicine that's supposed to make me non-nauseous I guess so yeah

Ouch!  I hope you get better soon!

I'm waiting for a Doctor Who episode to buffer.

Redwallfan7

Who watched the Golden Globes? The only part I'm excited to see are the movie nominees. Aside from a few stars from my favorite  show: iCarly, and some movies, I don't care for most of Hollywood. I hope Life of Pi won at least one award this year, I really enjoyed it.

Mattio

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2013, 11:31:24 PM
Quote from: Mattio on January 13, 2013, 11:14:57 PM

Ouch!  I hope you get better soon!

I'm waiting for a Doctor Who episode to buffer.
thanks ;D I haven't been to school today for 23 days. Then again 16 of those were break

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.