News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I haven't eaten since this morning.  It's 8:13 PM.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I just listened to If this world by Jaci Velasquez. It's a great song to play when I'm feeling down, it really picks me up
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2013, 04:13:25 AM
Why haven't you eaten?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I had a lunch dilemma today. I tried making cream of mushroom soup (the Campbell's kind), so I added some milk to it. It turned out I added too much milk to it, so my soup ended up tasting like heated milk. It tasted gross (I like mushroom soup, it's the milk heated flavor that made it gross.) So I'm eating pasta to make up for it :P,
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 15, 2013, 09:24:33 PM
I had a lunch dilemma today. I tried making cream of mushroom soup (the Campbell's kind), so I added some milk to it. It turned out I added too much milk to it, so my soup ended up tasting like heated milk. It tasted gross (I like mushroom soup, it's the milk heated flavor that made it gross.) So I'm eating pasta to make up for it :P,
sounds gross

Redwallfan7

It was. Okay, change of subject. Do you like 80's music?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 15, 2013, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2013, 04:13:25 AM
Why haven't you eaten?

I didn't eat because I wasn't hungry.  I ate waffles (my favorite breakfast) for breakfast, then I wasn't hungry for lunch.  Finally at 8:30 PM, I decided to eat.  I still wasn't very hungry, I just ate because otherwise I would've woken up in the middle of the night, absolutely hungry.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Once, I stayed in bed untill five.

PrimroseWarrior

I'm almost done watching all the rebooted Doctor who!!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I have a layer of skin missing from my right index finger pad.  That's what happens when you try to form calluses for the bass guitar!

Redwallfan7

I'm listening to 80's music on my iPad. That's probably the only music under the 2000s that I truly love. I have a thing for 80's movies (even though they're extremely corny) and music  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

My head hurts from to much Algebra!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I have a piano recital this evening.  *Gulp*  I don't like recitals!