News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Delthion

On the contrary! It has been completed with great skill!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Suddenly feels awkward because I don't feel I deserve much praise for that doodle*  :P

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 18, 2015, 04:45:37 AM
Many lazy. Such sloppy. Wow.

I confess, I'm known to use the doge meme quite often when describing things.  It's more fun.  ;D

Random fact:  I'm tired, but I don't wanna go to sleep yet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Or you could say; using the improper word that has seeped its way into my vocabulary: "It's funner." ;D ;D ;D

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tiny Jackalope

I am super tired right now. But am I going to bed? *noooooooooooooooo*
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

I have a cold and my voice keeps coming and going, so that's wunnerful.  My siblings keep teasing me whenever my voice cracks.  It's getting annoying.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

I am bored.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaain, why you no look at ask thread when you come online?

Oh wow, that meme looks terrible without a picture.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I no look at ask thread because I look at ask thread once and go "That question make me think and I no want to think because I have cold and cannot think clearly."  That why I no look at ask thread when I come online.

Fact:  I'm in Over the Garden Wall, apparently.

(For those of you who don't know (which is probably, like, one person :P), the animal I most identify with (other than a dragon) is a cat, and I play the clarinet, so... yeah.)

Skyblade

Hey Rain, Steven Universe is on right now where I am ;)

I started flute lessons again today after summer vacation :]

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on August 30, 2015, 11:35:00 PM
Hey Rain, Steven Universe is on right now where I am ;)

Fact:  I just finished catching up to the current episode of Steven Universe today, so now I'm watching Over the Garden Wall because I've found I really enjoy certain Cartoon Network programs.  Just not Uncle GrandpaUncle Grandpa scares me.  :P

Mhera

I deleted over 650 unread emails this morning. Take that, Student Search Service.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

I just had to help clean out and organize two fridges and freezers because one of the fridge/freezers died last night and we had to put all the food in the other fridge and freezer (we have two fridge/freezers and one freezer, as well as an electronic cooler that's now holding all of our dairy).  On top of that, the dishwasher died yesterday, so all the containers that had spoiled food had to be washed by hand.  It's been a stressful morning.  :P