News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I want to make otter's hotroot soup
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I don't like insects, mainly spiders and bees.  Seriously, I had a huge spider crawling right in between the legs yesterday.  You guys should have seen me dance.  Oh, how I danced.  Then I was shaking for the rest of the day.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Redwall has been around for a lot of years, and you would think I would have discovered it sooner, but I only discovered it in August 2011. Before I was into the Redwall fan base, I was into bratz, Calvin and Hobbes, High School Musical, Finding Nemo, and other random topics. Anyway, I discovered it a little late, but hey better late than never.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I haven't read a Redwall book since the Rogue Crew came out.  I just haven't found the time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I like the song Ice, Ice, Baby by Vanilla Ice

Leatho Shellhound

I would Like to go to camp but I don't think I will be able to go. :'(
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Really? I love fireworks! I see them every Friday and Saturday at the baseball stadium near my house.

Rainshadow

I just don't like fireworks because they are loud and annoying.  Also, they are usually fired off near my house at around midnight on July 4.  I can never sleep.

Redwallfan7

My dog is scared of fireworks. Whenever he hears the, go off, he shivers.

Rainshadow

I like Transformers.  Especially the score (soundtrack for all those non instrumental music geeks).

Redwallfan7

I love the music from the Narnia movies. The instrumental tracks are awesome in it.

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan