News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Fortress Beaver, Official Base of the Lifesight Beavers.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, October 24, 2015, 05:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

This is our base of operations.
(Known) Allies:

Rachel25
Izeroth

(Known) Enemies:

Daskarian Imperium
DDB
James Gryphon
The Anti-Beaver Coalition
The loyalist DDBs

(Possible) Allies:

Eolyiaf

(Possible) Neutral:
Oom

Neutral:
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Connect*

I am here to announce the breakaway of our armies and fortresses from our most vile and barbarous cousins, the Death Defying Beavers. All loyalists shall be slain, and the forums shall experience our wise and benevolent rule.

I am Lord of the Lifesight Beavers.

Ours is the slaying.

*Disconnect*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

I'll join your alliance under these conditions:

•All prisoners of war will be transported to my territory for interrogation.

•I will receive two-thirds of all captured funds and resources, to be used however I may see fit.

•A special task force will assembled to deal with the one known as 'DDB.' If possible, cooperation in this matter will be established with the Anti-Beaver Coalition.

•All captured enemy technology and/or scientific research will be immediately and permanently given to me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The last condition is unacceptable. Make it three quarters of all the technology, and we have a deal.

rachel25

I am already doing an indepth investigation into this DDB.
I agree with Lord Ash. The technology demand is impossible.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 24, 2015, 03:09:26 PM
The last condition is unacceptable. Make it three quarters of all the technology, and we have a deal.

Three-quarters is acceptable.

Lady Ashenwyte

Wonderful. Your offer is accepted. Ten Automata class battlesuits are headed your way with three hundred thousand rubies to finalise the deal.

Vilu Daskar

*Note appears out of thin air.*

You surrender to the Coalition.

Vilu Daskar
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: rachel25 on October 24, 2015, 07:07:13 PM
Excellent. So what now oh noble leader?

We wait. The newly formed Assasinorum will take out their key leaders.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 25, 2015, 12:52:22 AM
I'm neutral.

If you would send us healing supplies, you shall be paid well.