News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sam's haunted mansion!

Started by SilentSam, November 01, 2015, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*jumps on Russa in my giant spider costume*

Russa Nodrey

Aaaaaah!!! Spider!!! GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFME!!!! 
Freddy

Delthion

No, Vilu obviously you don't...I do. You said you control the Milky Way. The Andromeda is the nearest galactic neighbor to the Milky Way. I shall destroy you! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 16, 2015, 05:06:15 PM
*Pulls off bag.* I may not have had power 5 seconds ago but I do now. My commander just contacted me and said he finished off the last of the resistance. The Milky Way is mine.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 16, 2015, 05:06:15 PM
*Pulls off bag.* I may not have had power 5 seconds ago but I do now. My commander just contacted me and said he finished off the last of the resistance. The Milky Way is mine.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on November 17, 2015, 04:49:30 AM
No, Vilu obviously you don't...I do. You said you control the Milky Way. The Andromeda is the nearest galactic neighbor to the Milky Way. I shall destroy you! ;D
*Checks Books.* It seems you did take control yesterday. No matter, you are not a threat.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Correct, that he's not a threat, because he's not a tyrant. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Actually it's because he only controls the Andromeda Galaxy.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 17, 2015, 03:24:03 PM

If I control the Andromeda Galaxy, and I am starting a resistance in the Milky Way. That should terrify you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on November 17, 2015, 07:03:18 PM

If I control the Andromeda Galaxy, and I am starting a resistance in the Milky Way. That should terrify you.
When you control more places than you can name very little scares you.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on November 17, 2015, 07:03:18 PM

"I control a large, unpopulated expanse of territory, and am about to start a rebellion in another equally large, equally unpopulated expanse of territory."

Essentially, you're a space-faring version of Russia. How terrifying.

Vilu Daskar

If you put it that way he's the only one in the rebellion.