News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

In the Ashes we will Rise.

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 10, 2015, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Bitey swore as he tried training his bow on both creatures.
"CHIEF! INTRUDERS!"

Dotti Dillworthy

The mousemaid blurted back as she produced a wooden stick from her back and aimed at the marten.
"Ha-ha! There's no chief to rescue you, mudblood! You stole Faustina's hunting pleasure!"

Ashleg

Ghasritz yelped and whirled around as soon as he heard Bitey's cry.
"I-intruders?! Or are they just chasing yah? Don't lead 'em here, crazy head!" The rat exclaimed, rushing out towards where the commotion was.
He reached for one of his daggers just in case, but had to admit to himself that he found this whole situation mildly amusing.

Dotti Dillworthy

Faustina's eyes caught on yet another vermin - a rat. She withdrew her stick back in place.
"A pleasant welcome! Lemme introduce ourselves. I'm Faustina - meaning the Auspicious one - the one who luckily escaped from the siege. You know, that splathead of yours has stolen my prized hunt!"
She pointed to the swan's carcass as well as the very place where her arrow pierced on it. "I really am the one who saw it first!"

Ashleg

"First thing's first, he's not a splathead, an' second thing, ya probably saw it at the same time!" Ghasritz snapped. "He stuck more arrows in it, and therefore it's his kill. There. Now get lost!"

Groddil

*Post Deleted*

Dotti Dillworthy

She blurted back in a mocking tone. "Get lost yourself, freakpaw, and I'll see ya when the time is ripe! Or I'll stop your blackface off with my arrow. Ha-ha-ha!"
And she dashed off to the forest, firing arrows everywhere at her wake.

Groddil

Bitey raised his bow to take down the mousemaid, but found her already gone. He motioned to the otter, pointing his bow at her.
"Who are you? State yer name an' business and throw down yer weapon!"

Ashleg

Ghasritz smirked and approached Bitey and the otter, looking her up and down.
"Scared the mouse off with my Seer powers," he mused, circling around the otter.
"Do what he said, pretty, an' you won't get hurt."

Rosey

The ottermaid glided quietly up as silently as a mist. Her voice had a silvery ring in it. She turned to Bitey. "I will not throw down my weapon proud one" "I am Selene, archress of the northern waters" Please make known your buisness and name to me - I have full rights to that information as well. She then turned to Ghasritz. "Do stop circling me old one" "Your language is bordering on insulting, tread carefully"
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Ashleg

Ghasritz halted and began laughing.
"Oho, she's a card for sure! 'Old One'. Hahahahahahaaa!"

Groddil

Bitey drew the string tighter.
"Should I, chief?"

Ashleg

Ghasritz shrugged.
"Why not? Stick 'er."

Groddil

Bitey loosed the shaft. At this range he couldn't miss. He loaded another arrow to his bow just in case.

Rosey

Selene jumped quickk as a flash behind a nearby tree and shot an arrow into Bitey's paw
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)