News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Star Wars Randomness

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 28, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Because my interest in Star Wars has been substantially revived with the advent of The Force Awakens.  That is all.

So, post any funny/random/interesting Star Wars pictures or GIFs here!

(Leaving spoiler tags up so that when the spoilers are fixed they'll be there already.)

Spoiler

Kylo Ren behind the scenes GIF (labeling this 'cause of potential spoilerage)

...Spoiler space...

(Yeah, I'm sort of obsessed with this guy.)
[close]

So, post away!
[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

What is he even doing with his mouth?

Hmm, youtube tags seem to be broken as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xV7Ha3VDbzE
(Can't say I recommend watching the rest of these guys' stuff, but this one is good.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I believe it is time to come out of hiding. I have been away for to long... *Takes up my old light saber, turns it on it glows blue, swings it around expertly and then turns it back off* I did miss this.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Years ago I played this game, I was a lost Jedi in hiding and I went on many adventures. I haven't played that in a long time. Now with this new frontier to explore... lets just say it is high time I came back into the light. ;)

I just came back from watching the force awakens. ;)

The Skarzs

Luucky.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

@Faiy:  *gasp*  WHADDYA THINK OF IT?!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

(Double post, yeah, whatever.)

A cute thingy I found on dA:

Faiyloe

It was really good and feelzy XD Thought I don't like C3PO, They ruined him, now he is just annoying.

Jukka the Sling

He was always a bit annoying. XD  *heads to Faiy's ask thread*

Faiyloe

He was annoying in an endearing way... now he is just annoying. XP Annoying and useless.

The Skarzs

How It Should Have Ended came out with how Star Wars episodes 2 and 3 should have ended.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Søren

IM IN CHARGE NOW PHASMA, IM IN CHARGE NOW!!

I'm retired from the forum