News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2016, 07:49:25 PM
Earl Gray is good... a little bland, I like chamomile better. Sleepy time is also really good. ;)
Agreed.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Earl Gray is good... a little bland, I like chamomile better. Sleepy time is also really good. ;)
I like chamomile for when I'm sick.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

When I am sick I forgo the tea altogether and just drink hot water XD XP and some times I'll have hot water with lemon and honey.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

True. Rooibos is also good.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rosey

Tea's ok - but I prefer coffe :) Especially Starbuck's style ;)
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Faiyloe

Yeah I don't do coffee XP caffeine makes me crazy, just ask anyone around here. ;) Oh and Welcome to the forums Rosie... XP Rosey (This is going to mess me up so bad XP) Sorry there is a RP character with your name just spelled ie instead of ey and every time I write your name I want to spell it ie. Anyway, welcome... or is it welcome back... XP You know what, I should just stop there. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

So, what would you like, Banya? There's quite a lot here.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2016, 10:51:02 PM
Yeah I don't do coffee XP caffeine makes me crazy, just ask anyone around here. ;) Oh and Welcome to the forums Rosie... XP Rosey (This is going to mess me up so bad XP) Sorry there is a RP character with your name just spelled ie instead of ey and every time I write your name I want to spell it ie. Anyway, welcome... or is it welcome back... XP You know what, I should just stop there. :P
*manical laugh*

The Skarzs

Who said you guys could join in our conversation on tea? NO ONE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Rosey on January 13, 2016, 10:37:41 PM
Tea's ok - but I prefer coffe :) Especially Starbuck's style ;)
YES. What's your favorite?

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on January 13, 2016, 11:39:50 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2016, 10:51:02 PM
*manical laugh*

*Through gritted teeth* This is all your fault Rachel *Through gritted teeth*

Dotti Dillworthy

*Enters with choco frappe on hand*

Lady Amber

*Drinks Dr. Pepper* So, what are we doing now, Sage?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 13, 2016, 11:46:33 PM
Who said you guys could join in our conversation on tea? NO ONE.
I don't need your permission to rudely cut into your conversation. 
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.