News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

;D

*throws an umbrella at Russa and Vilu*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Is still standing right next to Soren and Jukka staring at them through binoculars*
Freddy

Dotti Dillworthy

*peels a banana and throws it at Vilu's face, then smirk*

Delthion

*Dives in Chocolate Fountain, and throws four hundred thousand roses at Soren and Jukka.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

*Hides in the Chocolate Fountain and watches from what is hopefully a safe distance.*
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Dotti Dillworthy

*gathers rose petals left over and showers them at Vilu and Russa*

Søren

*throws drink at Russa*

I'm retired from the forum

Dotti Dillworthy

*folds fan and whacks Soren with it*

Jukka the Sling

(Hey, Soren, for some reason your birthday is showing up on the calendar...)

*throws a non-alcoholic glass of sparkling orange juice at Vilu with perfect aim*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*smacks Dotti with paper clip*
(I know, I put my birth date in some time ago to my profile, I guess that's why*

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

(Oh, okay.  So you don't mind if we make you a birthday topic?)

Banya

*gets thrown out of ornate first-floor window* 
*lands in a bush*
I hear Gonff and Rachel are going to shoot fireworks at the people on the balcony?
*realizes that the bush the perfect place from which to watch the fireworks*
*makes self comfy*

*thinks to self* Well, that was the last time I change out the chocolate in the fountain.
*drinks Earl Grey*
*observes violence*

Dotti Dillworthy

*aims a bottle of wine at Russa and fires cork*

The Skarzs

I thought we might actually have a topic that would not delve into insanity.

Clearly not.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 08, 2016, 10:01:51 PM
*Dips several strawberries in the chocolate fountain* *Eats a few* Want some, Sage?
Yum. *shoves monster chocolate covered strawberry down throat*

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 09, 2016, 12:56:33 AM
I thought we might actually have a topic that would not delve into insanity.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.