News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . Hi? Do I want to know?

The Skarzs

Probably not. We've wrecked your prom. (However, according to the poll still active in the other forum, Faiy and I are ahead by two votes, and it is already the thirteenth day of the prom.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

I don't think we've started killing each other yet.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 14, 2016, 03:51:33 PM
Probably not. We've wrecked your prom. (However, according to the poll still active in the other forum, Faiy and I are ahead by two votes, and it is already the thirteenth day of the prom.)

Yeah! That makes me a queen. *Turns into a tall elegant lady with long red hair a crown and flowing robes lined with fur,* *makes Skarzs big again, gives him an even bigger crown and a matching robe,* Now we can boss everyone around, *sits down on my throne*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosey

I'm so sorry!!! I guess I didn't understand exactly what this was - I thought I'd join in the conversation about drinks! Didn't mean to ruin it :(
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

The Skarzs

Didn't ruin it at all. :P
*Adjusts crown.* I don't think this is what was intended for the prom king and queen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rosey on January 14, 2016, 07:03:31 PM
I'm so sorry!!! I guess I didn't understand exactly what this was - I thought I'd join in the conversation about drinks! Didn't mean to ruin it :(

No your good, I will be happy to talk to you about drinks at any time. We were just picking on Vilu. ;)

And Skarzs when did the word Intended ever matter before XD ;D Anyway this is a medieval prom so I think this is appropriate. Besides I think that crown looks good on that regale trollish brow of yours ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

You didn't ruin it, Corn was just looking at some of the pages before you joined in.

Anyway, I just found out I renewed every one's hopes when I joined.

Bragoon (Spring of New Beginnings)
Trigoma (Summer of Renewed Hopes) I joined here.
Icefire (Autumn of the Faded Rose)
Skipper (Winter of the Glistening Snow)

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rosey

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 14, 2016, 07:24:54 PM

No your good, I will be happy to talk to you about drinks at any time. We were just picking on Vilu. ;)

And Skarzs when did the word Intended ever matter before XD ;D Anyway this is a medieval prom so I think this is appropriate. Besides I think that crown looks good on that regale trollish brow of yours ;D

ok! good! 
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Banya

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 13, 2016, 11:01:14 PM
So, what would you like, Banya? There's quite a lot here.
I'll have whatever you can carry, I suppose.  I'll eat it all.  But no chocolate from the chocolate fountain!  Not after it was used as bathtub....

Delthion

*Goes to Faiy and Skarzs' teaparty and sits down as a tiny person. Normal to them.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Catches Del in a jar because I am now back to regular size.* Well then. I have a jester!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2016, 11:51:26 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on January 13, 2016, 11:39:50 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2016, 10:51:02 PM
Yeah I don't do coffee XP caffeine makes me crazy, just ask anyone around here. ;) Oh and Welcome to the forums Rosie... XP Rosey (This is going to mess me up so bad XP) Sorry there is a RP character with your name just spelled ie instead of ey and every time I write your name I want to spell it ie. Anyway, welcome... or is it welcome back... XP You know what, I should just stop there. :P
*manical laugh*

*Through gritted teeth* This is all your fault Rachel *Through gritted teeth*
*manical laugh*

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 14, 2016, 07:24:54 PM

You shouldn't pick on your Emperor.