News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Order of the Cookie.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, December 09, 2015, 11:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Executes the actual Lady Amber from the Redwall Abbey Forums/Redwall Abbey Community Forums.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

I didn't actually agree to being executed. Also, who gave you leave to execute me, anyway?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The cage has been purified by the melting chips of the cookie and the blood of Oompa Loompas.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Delthion

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 17, 2015, 01:56:49 PM
The cage has been purified by the melting chips of the cookie and the blood of Oompa Loompas.
The cage has been purified by the blood of Oompa Loompas.
the blood of Oompa Loompas.
Oompa Loompas
You guys are involved with some weird sort of strange.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Skarzs on December 20, 2015, 12:44:30 AM
The cage has been purified by the blood of Oompa Loompas.
the blood of Oompa Loompas.
Oompa Loompas
You guys are involved with some weird sort of strange.
It's not me, it's them. *Points to Ash and Del*

Quote from: Delthion on December 19, 2015, 11:34:11 PM
Yes thou art!
No, I'm not!

Delthion

Yes you are whatever you say +1! ;D ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

GRANDPA COOKIES!!!!!! (My grandpa used to make anise cookies like that, and I've called them Grandpa cookies for years.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on December 20, 2015, 06:26:53 AM
GRANDPA COOKIES!!!!!! (My grandpa used to make anise cookies like that, and I've called them Grandpa cookies for years.)
Um, that's a biscotti...

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

And they are flavored with primarily: Anise.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 20, 2015, 08:48:13 PM
Quote from: Delthion on December 20, 2015, 01:22:20 AM
Yes you are whatever you say +1! ;D ;D
Huh?

No matter how many times you deny your death it will always be plus one more of what I say! ;D ;D