News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dungeon.

Started by The Skarzs, December 13, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Welcome to the cross between the Prison Topic and the Insane Asylum. I choose who is a prisoner, but who am I to say who is insane? Ha ha HA hA ha Ha.
But look, we have test subjects to attend to. . . and they're so fresh as well.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm assuming that I should be the first test subject?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I'm trying out this new acid vat. Jump in.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Dives in headfirst...*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Deathwing Terminator walks in* *Shoots machine gun at Delthion before he dives in*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Pushes the terminator in.*

Ooooh, that's fascinating. It appears it only is corrosive to non-organic materials. So, that means your clothes are all gone now, Del, but we can. . . Oh, right. You got shot. *Revives Delthion.* There. Now put these clothes on and wait for your next turn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Terminator walks out* I'm sorry, but the suit's fused to my skin, and is considered organic.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

I cut the skin open on your arm. You don't have your left arm any more. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

(Wrong kind of terminator. . . my bad. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I hope you don't mind, I had my dragon locked up in the basement... oh and a few goats might go missing in the next few days as well. Can't be helped really. It has to eat something. He gets absolutely ferocious when he's hungry. So hows the testing been going. *Peers into the vat and sees Del with no cloths on* Ah, I see. Well good luck with that. *Leaves to find a room which can suitably be adapted for my lab.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

There's a room full of eels in the lower caves the dragon can eat. And I set aside a cave for you over to the left.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*bursts in, on fire* I NEED A CAVE, *holds up a small bird, also on fire* THE BIRD IS ON FIRE.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

Ah, I see *locks Blose in a Cave* *Then starts redecorating my lab*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Does exactly what Skarzs says.*