News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Doesn't mean it didn't work though. It just  means you're too late not to underestimate her.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*heats some water and gently cleans the wounds with a cloth, dipping it in the water every now and then* Sit tight, the pain killer should start showing its self soon, just relax.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*finishes cleaning the blood up* There you are! You must be feeling very sleepy, so try to get some rest, alright? If you need anything, just ring the little bell..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks at my paws* What... What did they do?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

We took the glass out dressed your wounds and put kawa-kawa on them, and as you can see, bandaged them tightly, you also broke both footpaws, so they're in casts :)
I also gave you a pain killer..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Thank... you... *Falls asleep*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Marches into the room with a megaphone* WAKE UP SEB IT'S TIME TO GO VISIT THAT BALD LADY IN NEPAL!!!
Freddy

lass of something much

*jumps with fright, knocking over the sleep darts, and thus sending them into random people*
Ahhhh!!! *gets hit, and thus collapses*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 18, 2020, 01:40:49 PM
*Marches into the room with a megaphone* WAKE UP SEB IT'S TIME TO GO VISIT THAT BALD LADY IN NEPAL!!!

*Winces*  There's a new procedure in Tokyo. They culture donor stem cells and then harvest them and 3D-print a scaffold. If I could get a loan together, just... a small loan, 200,000.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Hands Seb two dollars* This'll get you started.

Quote from: lass of something much on July 18, 2020, 01:52:35 PM
*jumps with fright, knocking over the sleep darts, and thus sending them into random people*
Ahhhh!!! *gets hit, and thus collapses*
*Puts Lass on a hospital bed and waits for her to wake up*
Freddy

Kade Rivok

*Climbs in through a window.*

Hullo there.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo