News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

3 Things on your mind.

Started by Nightfire, September 28, 2011, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

1.  Toph.

2.  Tough.

3.  "My name is Toph because it sounds like tough. And that's just what I am."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

1) Killing Tam and Wylder for bringing up the teasing they were doing a few days ago.
2) This thread
3) Mother's Day, and how I hope it goes smoiothly since I'm the one who planned the get together the family's having.

The Skarzs

1. The Quest for Romance RP.
2. Votes.
3. Trolls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

1. Ziz:

2. WEASELS!
3. Pokemon!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Skyblade

1. How cool this thread is
2. How great these forums are!
3. The work I need to do tomorrow :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

1: snow
2: ice
3: the entire week of school that I missed because of the above.

Rusvul

James Gryphon

1. Finding a topic I just had up.
2. Turning down the volume
3. The Guardian of Orion
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Wondering if the GS6 is gonna flop.
Hoping the GS6 is gonna flop.
Rollarcoaster by the Bleachers is stuck in my head for the 8 millionth time this weekend,

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Black Butler II.
  How much of a pampered brat Alois Trancy is.
  Confusion over why and how Sebastian is reviving Ciel.

Yeah, just started season two of Black Butler and, honestly, I'm a little confused.

Black Butler
  I mean, what's up with Alois and Claude?  Who are they?  And I thought Ciel died, so how did Sebastian revive him?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

1. Some of these revived threads are awesome.
2. I may not be as ready for this midterm exam as I thought I was.
3. I need to get back to taking notes before my GSI's notice I'm online in class.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

1. Ztargate (SG-1)
2. Braetak (From Ztargate SG-1)
3. Weasels!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

1. Who I'm going to draw for the 100 character challenge I'm doing
2. My English speaking assessment
3. The webcomic Rain (not really something I would recommend to a lot of you, pm me if you want to know what it's about)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

1.  Amusement that I was confused for a second over the third thing on Jet-kun's mind.  (I was wondering why you were talking about a webcomic and randomly said my name.  Then I went, "Oh, wait, no, that's the name of the comic.  Ha.  I'm an idiot."  :P)
  2.  Je N'ai Pas De Mots, the song I'm listening to right now.
  3.  Wanting so desperately to draw Delvon and Rochil being bros, but not being able to because I've got schoolwork still.