News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

3 Things on your mind.

Started by Nightfire, September 28, 2011, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

1: The Sun
2: Snow
3: Being blinded by the sun's reflection on snow

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on February 28, 2015, 12:48:19 PM
1. Why 31? Is it special? I'm glad it's gettinga recognition, though. 31 is one of those underrated numbers.

1. 31=my ACT score
2. 34+ is possible
3. Changing a car tire

Skyblade

1. 31 is still good
2. I would like some lunch now
3. My friend and I just created a very random yet creative story

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

1. My dog's food
2. Food
3. I'm starfished!

Rainshadow

1.  My friend who tried to explain that the reason he wasn't at band for several weeks was because he was in Russia on an op and met with Putin to discuss word domination and invisible bombs.
  2.  The fact that we continued with that conversation for a good five or so minutes, talking as if it was a normal thing to talk about.
  3.  Stuffy nose and sore throat.  Ugh.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

1. This thread is so cool! How do people come up with such great ideas? Everyone here is so creative!
2. And so many members have amazing names, too.
3. Okay... I don't know what I sound like right now but this is my weird personality :D

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Skyblade on February 28, 2015, 12:48:19 PM
1. Why 31? Is it special? I'm glad it's gettinga recognition, though. 31 is one of those underrated numbers.
2. I just had an idea for a new thread!
3. My phone battery is low and needs to last me until 3 PM :P
1. Why you say 31 is underrated?
2. 31 is my favorite number!
3. If 13 is bad luck, it's reverse must be good luck!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

1. There are an infinite amount of numbers and so there are an infinite amount of underrated numbers.
2. Little Caesars' deep dish bacon wrapped pizza is kinda gross
3. The fact that Wylder has a favorite number.

Wylder Treejumper

1. That sounds good, except for the fact that it is Little Caesars
2. What is wrong with having a favorite number?
3. My siblings say in 3 years I will be Tadashi Hamada. Not that terrible of a thing, actually.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

1. Wondering if Wylder's siblings are plotting to kill him
2. Wondering if Wylder's siblings have had prophetic visions of his death
3. Wondering if Tadashi Hamada is not actually dead (I haven't seen the film)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Mhera

1. There is nothing wrong with having a favorite number, it's just funny that you do have one.
2. I had to google Hamada.
3. I'm wondering the same things Jet is.

Wylder Treejumper

1. The way Tadashi died isn't that far from the way I actually plot myself dying.
2. Yes, I plot my own death.
3. I just realized that is really strange.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Skyblade

1. What is Wylder talking about? O________o
2. I have a favorite number! It's 24 :D
3. I like emojis

Banya

1. I'm in Florida.
2. I was at the beach after dark in just a t-shirt and was warm.
3. This is crazy.

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 11:35:09 PM
1. There is nothing wrong with having a favorite number, it's just funny that you do have one.
2. I had to google Hamada.
3. I'm wondering the same things Jet is.
Big Hero 6
Yeah, he's dead dead.
[close]
1 I'm thinking about Tadashi and how I knew what was gonna happen!!
2 I have never plotted my death, except for me being shot heroicly by a psychopath as I saved my family.
3 I just realized I do plot my death.

I'm retired from the forum