News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Started by Delthion, December 30, 2015, 11:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

It WAS more spammy, but...

Quote from: Groddil on July 12, 2016, 10:52:48 PM
No image spammin'!

I would think smilies are more like images.

James Gryphon

Of course they are. But since when have true spambots taken things like following the rules into consideration?
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Of course! But since when has James allowed that to happen?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Well, that round can be own choice.

Round 2 will be text only.

Round 3 will be image only.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 13, 2016, 04:09:38 AM
Since when do voters decide the outcome of things?

Anyway, Delthion's is clearly more spammy.

You clearly didn't read through my entire post.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

How is it a lie? There's plenty of spam, if you look for it.

Delthion

The point of SPAM is not needing to be looked for. You have much to learn 12 oz.

I didn't think that smileys were images, so I apologize for that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on July 13, 2016, 04:36:34 AM
The point of SPAM is not needing to be looked for. You have much to learn 12 oz.

I didn't think that smileys were images, so I apologize for that.

You acknowledged my upcoming victory. Thanks, 7 oz.

Lord Daskar

Del, how long did all those smiles at the end of the last page take you?

James is posting in a SPAM topic! He should be demoted to guest!
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Not very long...you just type in about 12 and then copy and paste a bunch.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

*Double post.*

So are we starting the next round soon?

Groddil

Mmm, I guess. You won this one. Next round: TEXT ONLY!!!

(You first)

Delthion

Very well!

Spoiler
SPAAAAM!!!

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?
Hello. I am. Red warrior. Many things are bad pie. Or should I say speak talk? Nah, the ocean orbits twice round the blue. Two moons circle round the rounding. Many things incomprehensible make such nice good. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!
Many things eat running death. Pie eats pi many many rise. Many things no good ruining make Hades Reykjavik. To eat or eat not to? Question the is that. Fortune outrageous of arrows and slings to mind the in nobler 'tis whether. No sense must sense make. I run to fry flying feet. Pie eat many manies. Maniacs manic make heather dry sustenance pie rhubarb sling bow. Pirate Pie, oh why oh nigh did swallow she the pie?SPAAAAM!!!

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?
Hello. I am. Red warrior. Many things are bad pie. Or should I say speak talk? Nah, the ocean orbits twice round the blue. Two moons circle round the rounding. Many things incomprehensible make such nice good. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!
Many things eat running death. Pie eats pi many many rise. Many things no good ruining make Hades Reykjavik. To eat or eat not to? Question the is that. Fortune outrageous of arrows and slings to mind the in nobler 'tis whether. No sense must sense make. I run to fry flying feet. Pie eat many manies. Maniacs manic make heather dry sustenance pie rhubarb sling bow. Pirate Pie, oh why oh nigh did swallow she the pie?SPAAAAM!!!

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?

Should I begin?
Pie?
Pi?
[close]

Your counter sah!