Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Jet seems to have a thing for C4 today.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Pulverizes Jet.*

See? I don't have to steal your move Jet because I have my own! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

*Sticks C4 to Del's arm*

Quote from: Skarzs on September 04, 2016, 10:40:53 PM
Blame it on the GTAV videos I've been watching. The players' favourite weapons are stickies and proxies.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

*Forces C-4 that is stuck to my arm down Jet's throat. With the C-4 now off of my arm and in Jet's stomach, I run.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

*Pauses*

*Looks at detonator*

*Shrugs*

*BLOWS SELF TO PIECES*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

*Repeatedly stomps Jet's many pieces into even more pieces.* ;D

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

*Stomps LT's now skinless corpse into billions of pieces.* ;D

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

Hickory

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 04, 2016, 10:46:30 PM
*Sticks C4 to Del's arm*

Quote from: Skarzs on September 04, 2016, 10:40:53 PM
Blame it on the GTAV videos I've been watching. The players' favourite weapons are stickies and proxies.
Jeep Stuff MLG Remix!

(Basically, Jeep Stuff = C4)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Eats Skarzs' Jeep.*

I don't see one! ;D