Started by Plugg Firetail, September 30, 2011, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Wasn't Yo Kar in Taggerung a giant eel?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Also Snakefish in Mossflower. If Slothunog was an eel, Jacques would have called him an eel
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Boss Hayes

*the glassy, black waters boil to life with fervor. From the depths emerges the very monster itself with a mighty, prehistoric:*

HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

what will you do?
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

The Skarzs

I will attack it with a polearm like the legendary Major Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Slap it with my ash leg.

Captain Tammo

I also slap it with Ash's ash leg.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Boss Hayes

The mighty Slothunog manages the attack from Skarzs, shakes off the slap from Ashleg's... er, leg.. but is fed up by the time the pompous admin hare tries attacking.

*gulp*

and just like that, Tammo disappears behind the enormous monster's jaws.

HISSSSSS HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

The Skarzs

Maybe it's time to use a tool that I think will work. *Pulls out Martin's sword.* *Grins.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

*muffled cries of alarm and disgust moving down Slothunog's giant neck*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Delthion

Never fear Tammo!

* Delthion eats the Slothunog, remembering this time to use butter.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Cuts Slothunog's neck to free Tammo before he is also swallowed by Delthion.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

BOOOOOO!

It just got good, then you gotta go and kill the monster!

*cries*

Captain Tammo

*falls to the ground covered in slothunog drool* OH MY GOSH, DEL YOU ALMOST ATE ME! Skarzs you wonderful soul thank you for saving me from *pauses to think* definitely the third -- no -- second strangest fate yet to befall me on this forum.

Also Ash, here's your leg back..

The Grey Coincidence

*Pokes head round corner*
What was the strangest?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!