News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Lady Ashenwyte

SORALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Wow. That one time some dude was stupid enough to ask my sister to dance, I wanted to go help the dude. Especially after she shot him down. I felt like going over there snd telling him "Who needs her? There's plenty other people out there." ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skarzs on February 28, 2016, 01:01:21 AM
SORIFÆN?!
Peri, how do you lock your door?

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on February 27, 2016, 02:36:55 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on February 27, 2016, 02:32:01 PM
Just as well you all can't see Faiy's and my inboxes.

*Raises a proverbial and real eyebrow* What's going on in there?
We're on a cruise to Wonderland, currently.

For one, don't you think you're being just a bit hypocritical here? For two, dude! Do you REALLY think it would become anywhere near canon?! And for three, not only are you being hypocritical you're being ever-so-slightly overprotective. And for four,

Quote from: Søren on February 28, 2016, 05:07:26 AM
And Sorifæen dies here. Right now.

The Skarzs

I guess I really am good at deadpan, aren't I?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Groddil

Søren

Exactly.

I'm leaving the ship game, guys. Never thought I'd see the day. ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on February 29, 2016, 12:06:19 AM
Exactly.

I'm leaving the ship game, guys. Never thought I'd see the day. ;D

If ya say so.

Delthion

Alright, so I was asking how James and Skye were doing on the Shoutbox, and I came up with one of the most brilliant ship names in history...SkyGryphon. So this isn't really based on anything but the name.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

HAHAHAHA!! That goes in the Funny post collection. ;D

EDIT: I don't even support it. I just think it's a cool name. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion