News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

Am I that transparent?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

No, I'm just wearing x-ray glasses.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

QuoteMilady Scribe    11:58:05 pm    Viewing LT Sandpaw's profile.

A possible ship? ;D

(Running really low, I don't even support this one. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Really scraping the bottom of the bucket there, Del.

Could it be. . . That the shipping craze is over?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes. ;D

@Banya
Spoiler
[close]

James Gryphon

Well, of course it will when you take every member's name and combine it with every other member of the opposite gender's names.

If the ships were good I don't think there'd be a problem.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Losing ship ideas. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Only the Admins and I can see the vote comments. That is what I was referring to. ;D So you wouldn't understand...sorry. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

The salted air slowly passes by as the sun sinks down on the gray horizon. Out upon the murky yet captivating waters lie wreckage unseen by those whose hearts were born to sail. The smell of the canon fire and shouts of rage from the crew all echoed in the mind of the captain who had built the fateful fleet. His titles were earned out of pure dignity, and achievements shown by the great ships he had constructed. But now it all lay out before him. Pieces sinking into the deep sinking son, others mearly bobbing before giving a last goodbye to the sun lit world when the moon phased to its reign. Had the captain truly out done himself? For now the Great War and battles of the high seas lay as sunken back memories. Sunken as the lost ships themselves. Now the poor captain whose vision was blurred with the grief of his masterpiece wrecked so dearly sat and gazed out at the scene. It was desolate. It was terrible. It was depressing. And as the final rays of sun kissed the open ocean a kiss of departure, it also closed and sealed the age the captain had mastered. The Age of the Ships.

Fin.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

That's seriously awesome. ;D

But never fear! Once I have more ideas, the ships will begin anew! ;D

Delthion

QuoteSeptember 23, 2016, 10:05:01 am    Peony    2    No

No, Delscribe

And this is what Corn put in her vote...perhaps the next poll! ;D

Poll change! I really don't care about the result of this. ;D