News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Delthion

This is Gonff+Rachel.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

I'd say I don't see it... but if I squint, I kinda can.

That's a little scary.

;)
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2016, 03:46:35 AM
This is Gonff+Rachel.

I like that pairing. I thought of a better shipname, too! Gonchel! Or Gonachel.

rachel25

Quote from: Peony on November 02, 2016, 02:41:27 PM
*Shrug* I didn't know that. *Sighs* Shame, though. In that case, Rachel the Mousethief25 needs another shipname.

Quote from: Banya on October 31, 2016, 12:47:21 PM
Is Sh The Shade? The member who's been inactive for at least a couple of years?

Only two, my dear. He was very active when I joined a little over three years back.
Some stuff happened in those two years and I can understand why he wanted a fresh start in all things. But I can say that he's okay, I saw him today briefly (just said Hi as we walked past each other) but I doubt he'll ever come back to the forum.

Quote from: Peony on November 04, 2016, 11:38:58 PM
This is Gonff+Rachel.

No offence to Gonff, he's very nice, but no. I also think he's a little younger than me and then I just imagine my little brothers and that gets weird. Anyway, I don't do crushes. The closest I've come to a crush in years is a guy on my college course and actually I just really want to be friends with him cus he's cool. So...no ships for me.

The Skarzs

We should still ship anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Down at the docks, building a ship. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rachel25 on November 04, 2016, 11:57:49 PM
*Shrug* I didn't know that. *Sighs* Shame, though. In that case, Rachel the Mousethief25 needs another shipname.

Only two, my dear. He was very active when I joined a little over three years back.
Some stuff happened in those two years and I can understand why he wanted a fresh start in all things. But I can say that he's okay, I saw him today briefly (just said Hi as we walked past each other) but I doubt he'll ever come back to the forum.
Shade, Tam, and you, Rach, were some of the first people I interacted with in the Cellars.  Remember the Powerplaying and Godmodding topic?  We had all this stupid stuff happening to Justin Bieber, and then you said you had set fire to a Bieber doll once IRL. XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Oh yeah.  :D For me those were the golden days of the forum. All the role-playing and cellars craziness.

Although I never burnt a doll myself but I knew someone who did. Can't remember who.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on November 04, 2016, 11:57:49 PM

Quote from: Peony on November 04, 2016, 11:38:58 PM
This is Gonff+Rachel.

No offence to Gonff, he's very nice, but no. I also think he's a little younger than me and then I just imagine my little brothers and that gets weird. Anyway, I don't do crushes. The closest I've come to a crush in years is a guy on my college course and actually I just really want to be friends with him cus he's cool. So...no ships for me.

Oh, okay. At least he's doin' alright

*Sighs* Alright, I give in. :P

Quote from: rachel25 on November 05, 2016, 02:10:54 PM
Oh yeah.  :D For me those were the golden days of the forum. All the role-playing and cellars craziness.

Although I never burnt a doll myself but I knew someone who did. Can't remember who.

Yessss. That was the best.

Heh, good for them.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

James Gryphon

I assume by the capital letter in "Dannflor" that you're not referring to dannflorreguba?
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

this is ridiculous I protest
im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

I voted 'no', if that helps any. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien