Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships

Started by Delthion, February 07, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey's Inaugural Ship! (Quickbow)

Of course!
1 (6.7%)
Let us bring in the new shipper with congratulations on a match well made!
5 (33.3%)
How could we not vote yes on this masterpiece?
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

I'm the crying guy.

why r u so mean
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Of course we need to give HIAG a ship, and I am not sure if TJ was shipped in this past...so here is the new poll!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

Why'd the ships stop? We run out of ports or something?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Nah, Rosie just ran out of people to marry...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Oh dear no

No offence Dan

Dannflower Reguba

I feel like this idea was not properly thought out.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Rest your mind: It wasn't thought out at all.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 14, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Oh dear no

No offence Dan
Yet you didn't have such a problem being shipped with me. . . Who was also shipped with BOTH of your sisters. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

o.O
O.o
O.O
o.o

*Starts to giggle uncontrollably*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

A new match has been made. That of Ashleg and The Witessss. Where'd Ash go anyway? I haven't seen him in a week or two. Ah well, they shall soon be married so it matters not. ;D

The Witessss

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!??!! I'm not sure... Someday you will look back and regret this.

*dark muttering*
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien