Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2016, 05:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Søren on February 15, 2016, 03:20:27 PM
Quote from: Delthion on February 15, 2016, 04:42:50 AM
...yes...there is this one really annoying brat that I tried to kill, completely impervious. ;D

ISNT THERE ANOTHER WAY, HE'S JUST A BOY?!

Nope, immortal.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: Groddil on February 15, 2016, 05:40:06 AM
Quote from: Delthion on February 15, 2016, 04:42:50 AM
...yes...there is this one really annoying brat that I tried to kill, completely impervious. ;D

Frodnar? Nelkir? BRAITH?!?1

It was Braith...and by the way Soren, Braith is a girl... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Killable children mod + Exploding chicken mod + Braith = Fun.

Delthion

*Plays on the Xbox...so no mods. ;D*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

I feel sorry for you. Short of finding a glitch, they will never die.

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on February 16, 2016, 06:01:11 PM
*Plays on the Xbox...so no mods. ;D*

You don't play with SkyUI? I feel sorry for you.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on February 17, 2016, 03:30:36 AM
What does that mean?

SkyUI is the greatest Skyrim mod ever made. Look it up.

Delthion

Not allowed to look up Skyrim mods.

Lady Ashenwyte

Delthion

All of the really despicable ones on the web. You know?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on February 19, 2016, 01:53:12 AM
All of the really despicable ones on the web. You know?

SkyUI isn't despicable. It's just changes the interface.

Delthion

I know. But some of the bad ones might pop-up searching for mods.