News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part Two) OOC

Started by Ashleg, February 18, 2016, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on August 02, 2016, 04:25:22 AM
So, it's like a light-hearted spin-off alternate canon thingo? Sign me right up. (Hey, this means I can bring back Threeclaw, Redfang, and Vix. Mwahahaahahaha!)

Also, Fergbar'll be alive then, so I'll just play him or something. You want sheets? Cause I got sheets!

Oh oh and Grodd, if'n ya still want to do this than I can just make it since like I said we don't need all the characters.

Hickory

OOC:
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 08, 2016, 01:01:50 PM

"Relax, and no, I have nothing that can help with the pain." Clicking the lighter open Antonio Rayne ran the tiny flame up and down the scalpel blade. Satisfied that it was sanitary he took ahold of Eul's Bracklew's hand pinning it to his knee so she wouldn't be able to jerk it away. Swiftly as he could Antonio
Rayne cut through the small jagged bit of bone from where Byurn's teeth Fardan's rapier had torn through bone, along with the blackened flesh where mud and filth had caked. The cut would round off the wound, and keep any bone from remaining exposed. He winced inwardly and tightened his grip on her hand smearing a dab of antibiotics into the freshly bleeding wound. Winding a bandage around the hand to keep his handiwork clean.
"Well that wasn't too bad." He commented, the ordeal had taken less then five seconds to complete, something he had done on purpose. Not everyone was okay with getting that sort of surgery done. Better to do it fast. "It'll hurt of a little bit, and you'll need to change the bandage, but you... You should be able to still use your hand fairly well."

OOC: Slight PP  :P

It's not perfect, but that's what I thought of.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

I almost died laughing. ;D That's totally what's going to happen, except he's going to have a peg tail as well. :P

Hickory

Groddil

One-Ear after the next three RPs
[close]

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on August 09, 2016, 02:05:10 AM
One-Ear after the next three RPs
[close]

Sorry for not posting in a while, I'll hopefully get to it tomorrow.

LT Sandpaw

A quick recap:

@Ashleg So not much has happened so far, the Vigil have finished up making Moledeep into a subterranean base and Fastooth is suggesting that Fardan, Alfhild and himself speak in private in Alfhild's tent where the Groddil's character is waiting to kill Alfhild.

Meanwhile Sage and Grodds did a very neat little story where Gruddil the shrew dropped One-ear his girlfriend and Co. off with a very dangerous vole. They're currently heading towards either Redwall or the Guosim I can't remember which.

Meanwhile Bracklew is (As Sage very accurately stated) having a self pity moment with Gillpaw as they check the gates. A gripping part of the story let me say.

A few other small things which I'm sure you remember. Fang is currently in Vadoma's tent and we are unsure whether he is still alive or not, Rayne has disappeared and is doing something in the Abbey, Aver is working, Asher and his team are sitting in a tree having a grand old time, Duncan and Petu are residing in the infirmary eating, while Grah does Krah things while fanaticizing about purple necklaces, I'm not sure what Muddle and his horde of things are doing, probably nerding out over One-ear's katana, a group of Vigil have capture a rather foolish vermin, and yeah.

@Sagetip  @Groddil  Did I get everything?

Hickory

I can just imagine a bunch of blind animals leaning over the katana with wides eyes, lit by candles and muttering words of worship.

James Gryphon

I never thought about this before; I'm guessing that Fang isn't literate?
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 15, 2016, 11:15:23 PM
I never thought about this before; I'm guessing that Fang isn't literate?

He was semi-literate at one time but not anymore, no.

I guess you can blame Rapshade for that.

Fatch of Southsward

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~