News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part Two) OOC

Started by Ashleg, February 18, 2016, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 15, 2016, 09:31:53 PM
Hey Grodds, you kinda killed your main character, so I'm just wondering if you're going to make Shadomay your new main character? If so, and I don't remember her last location, but if she was captured with the rest of the Redwallers I could post with Aver in the cellars, so you can use her, if you want.

She's with the Vigil, and she'll fight with them when the time comes. Technically, Charm is the most important of the remaining characters, followed by Morty (Although someone needs to stay behind to tend to the wounded, so that'll be Morty, seeing as she's older and frailer than the actual medic).

Ashleg

I just wanted to be honest and say, thank you guys for being here and keeping my mind off things.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Ashleg on December 19, 2016, 09:02:07 PM
I just wanted to be honest and say, thank you guys for being here and keeping my mind off things.

Yeah, yeah no problem brother, we got you.

Oh, and Groddil, Shank can't steal the sword, Bracklew kinda needs that. I'll have Bracklew pursue them and Shank can trip up or something and lose it.

Sorry for ruining your plan  :-\  But I kinda need Martin's blade for the end of this RP. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 26, 2016, 02:03:01 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on December 19, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

Yeah, yeah no problem brother, we got you.

Oh, and Groddil, Shank can't steal the sword, Bracklew kinda needs that. I'll have Bracklew pursue them and Shank can trip up or something and lose it.

Sorry for ruining your plan  :-\  But I kinda need Martin's blade for the end of this RP. ;)

Yeah sure, it was just an idea any way. Nothing special, nothing lost, etcetera. I'll post soon, and then you can go from there.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Heh, I was wondering...

Hey Ashes do you want me to post about them arriving in the infirmary, or just following Rapshade?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Groddil

So, what's the time-gap between P2 and P3 gonna be like? A season, 5 seasons, 10 seasons? Longer?

I'd personally vote for 10.

Hickory

We'll probably find out or have a better idea when the RP ends.

Though 2-5 sounds good.