News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Music!

Started by Søren, February 20, 2016, 10:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Welcome Conrad! Hope you enjoy the forum!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Guys. Summertime's End. My new favorite music project. Unfortunately,  he hasn't made music consistently in three years, but I really like his music.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Electro swing is a thing! Isn't that awesome! I did not know this until recently. Caravan Palace is great. :P

Mhera

Quote from: Rusvul on March 08, 2016, 05:07:25 PM
Electro swing is a thing! Isn't that awesome! I did not know this until recently. Caravan Palace is great. :P
Ooh, look up Parov Stelar.

Banya

My favourite bands include Vampire Weekend, Disturbed, Gaelic Storm, others....  I listen to a lot of music from anime and other soundtracks, music from the 1940s, and I otherwise like indie, Irish rock, alternative, and metal.

Søren

I've been steadily obsessed with MCR, but I'm also exploring some of the songs from Bring Me the Horizon's That's the Spirit album. My three favorites:
True Friends
Best if listened to while angry. ;)
[close]
Blasphemy
Best when listened to when furious:
[close]
Throne
Best when listened to when you're still angry. (Wow, I sound like an awful person. ;D ;D )
[close]

I'm retired from the forum