I feel like I am missing something.....

The Skarzs

Just the silly cats vs dogs thing. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Throws Jarky a treat*  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I like dogs, but I prefer cats cuz they are smarterish.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

All in all, I think it just really depends on the animal in question.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm petting my cat Winterlin. We call her Quantum Kitty because she appears whenever you talk about her.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

She's a beutiful black cat.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Cool! We have a dog and a cat. The dog is black and white and the cat is brown-ish.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush