News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

mandalorian roleplaying star wars fans come here

Started by rakkety tam, October 02, 2011, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok this is a roleplay that is not about redwall it is about star wars more specifik the mandalorians i need some help on the plot though it is going to be before the clone wars around the old republic era........................................ ok i got some of the plot most of the mandalorians are siding with the sith at the time but few not many with the republic and some are mercanarys and bounty hunters for hire and the main gole is to unite all of them some how but if someone else has a better idea then plz post it
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wid thiz be completely non-canon, or more towardz canon?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

More zimply ztated, iz thiz goin' tae go along more with the great, never-endin' Star Wars ztory na', or iz it goin' tae nay be az canon?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

if i understand correct it will end eventualy

rakkety tam

oh i fogt the the rules so here they are

1 u can have 2 characters
2 post your characters with what wepons what gender what is your job/rank and wether u are sideing with sith republic or neutral and if there are other little details put them under other

ok thats it for rules but here is something cool how about we could post pics in our posts u could draw them or get them online sounds cool doncha think

Lily

Please don't double post. If you want to edit in rules maybe you should modify the first post.

You might find it easier to understand what Hiag is talking about if you read the wikipedia page on canon. There's also a page for Star Wars canon. Basically, he's asking if the role play is going to follow the story of Star Wars as told in the movies, TV shows, books, etc, or are you going to create a kind of alternate universe where you make up your own stuff?

Nightfire

Can I post my two characters now? Heeheehee...

Jaing Skirata, N-10
Species: Human Clone
Affiliation: Mandalorian
Armor: Blue (I think. His armor color is never really clear.)
Weapons: Everything. He especially prefers Verpines. But he comes with the Strill, which is why I want to be him. Lord Mirdalan is awesome.

Boba Fett
Species: Human Clone
Affiliation: Mandalorian
Armor: Green, and he's finally swapped out his durasteel armor for some proper Beskar'gam.
Weapons: Again, everything. The flamethrower is especially nice. ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Lily on October 03, 2011, 07:48:04 AM
Please don't double post. If you want to edit in rules maybe you should modify the first post.

You might find it easier to understand what Hiag is talking about if you read the wikipedia page on canon. There's also a page for Star Wars canon. Basically, he's asking if the role play is going to follow the story of Star Wars as told in the movies, TV shows, books, etc, or are you going to create a kind of alternate universe where you make up your own stuff?
well it wont be in the same exact universe i guess but like u cant like mess up the entire time like u cant wipe out the jedi or whatever so yeah alternate universe

here are my characters
balock scorpian
species human
age mid 30s
wepons a plasma sniper rifle and a long sword like a katana
job sniper and foot infantry
amour
like that
other brother to bendeck scorpian

bendeck scorpian
species human
age late 20s
wepon twin short light swords and twin small plasma pistols
job stealth recon and foot infantry
armour
like that
other brother to balock scorpian

Nightfire

Cool. You know, Mandalorians aren't always humans. There are all sorts of aliens. There's even been a Togorian Mandalorian! Here are the Mando armor colors:

Gray---Mourning a lost love.
Red---Honoring a father.
Black---Justice
Gold---Vengeance
Green---Duty
Blue---Reliability
Orange---A lust for life.

Use this whenever you want to choose your Mandalorian's armor color. And I advise against choosing gray unless your Mando was married and his or her spouse died.  :D Which means that my two characters, Jaing is reliable. Boba is obsessed with duty. Fitting for a Mand'alor, I guess.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

yeah i know they arnt always huiman i just wanted them to be and i didnt know that about there armour

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire, if thiz iz Old Republic, why iz Boba Fett alive? And did they even have accezz tae clonin' back then?

rakkety tam

yeah nightfire bobo fett wasnt born u could have his great great great great good grandfather  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

rakkety tam

well nightfires charactor can be him