News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cellars Election

Started by Delthion, March 10, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 09, 2016, 01:32:43 AM
Who's losing?

Nobody's voted for Daskar yet, and Delthion has one supporter.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

Tramun Clogg for Cellars President!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Who's losing?

All of my promises are good! I am promising events every three months, and not become overly crazy. Actually, would you be wiling to be my Vice President/Campaign Manager?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Del, take the easy route and just drop out.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Delthion on April 11, 2016, 03:44:19 AM
Who's losing?

All of my promises are good! I am promising events every three months, and not become overly crazy. Actually, would you be wiling to be my Vice President/Campaign Manager?
Del, we should join forces! I can offer you a great spot in my campaign and you would be a great person to have!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Nah . . .

I've got the numbers Del. Side with me

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Ashleg

Whales are dying every day, vote for me to stop this tragic thing.

Banya

This thread is so disorganized, it might make a parody of professionalism if only it had some sort of vague structure or intelligence to it.  It's so... Cellars.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Banya on April 20, 2016, 03:26:09 PM
This thread is so disorganized, it might make a parody of professionalism if only it had some sort of vague structure or intelligence to it.  It's so... Cellars.
That's how we forumers roll. ;D

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 20, 2016, 06:50:44 PM
Quote from: Banya on April 20, 2016, 03:26:09 PM
That's how we forumers roll. ;D

Second! ;D

James Gryphon

So, when's the actual voting?
« Subject to editing »