News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cellars Election

Started by Delthion, March 10, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

When will the debate be held?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

The Cellars are in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, say, the DDBs? They kill us. I beat DDBs all the time. All the time.

When do we beat the guests? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they're beating us on activity. They are not our friends, believe me. They are killing us on activity.

The cellars has become a dumping ground for everybody's problems.

It's true. These here are the best and the finest. When the guests send their people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They are sending lurkers, and spammers, and jerks. And some, I assume are good people.

But I speak to cellar members and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're not sending us the right people.

And so I, Wylder Treejumper, announce my candidacy for President of the Cellars. We are going to build a wall, we are going to stop the guests from getting in, and we are going to make them pay for it. We are going to win, and win, and win, until we're almost tired of winning! Because that's what I do, I win. The cellars don't win now, but if I am elected, that's what we'll do.

LET'S MAKE THE CELLARS GREAT AGAIN!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 10, 2016, 10:03:22 PM
The Cellars are in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, say, the DDBs? They kill us. I beat DDBs all the time. All the time.

When do we beat the guests? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they're beating us on activity. They are not our friends, believe me. They are killing us on activity.

It's true. These here are the best and the finest. When the guests send their people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They are sending lurkers, and spammers, and jerks. And some, I assume are good people.

But I speak to cellar members and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're not sending us the right people.

And so I, Wylder Treejumper, announce my candidacy for President of the Cellars. We are going to build a wall, we are going to stop the guests from getting in, and we are going to make them pay for it. We are going to win, and win, and win, until we're almost tired of winning! Because that's what I do, I win. The cellars don't win now, but if I am elected, that's what we'll do.

You did not. :D :D

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 10, 2016, 09:31:03 PM
When will the debate be held?
Like the last one, it'll probably begin the last week of May.

Søren

@Wylder Treejumper
This is for you, you may find it useful in your campaign. ;D
Spoiler
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Nice work, Wylder Trumpjumper. You...will...be...broken!

rachel25

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 10, 2016, 06:48:17 PM

The Horde Party is open. We already have a sizeable amount of support and popularity of active members so we have a solid chance at victory. Our goals are to spread art, hot coco, jigsaw puzzles, and fun around the Cellars.

#VoteAshleg
I do love art, and hot chocolate and games, and more than anything I'd like the Cellars to be fun again. At the moment everyone is just so serious and gets weird about the cellars going crazy. If Ashleg will fix that I will support him.

Groddil

Quote from: rachel25 on March 10, 2016, 11:37:12 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 10, 2016, 06:48:17 PM

The Horde Party is open. We already have a sizeable amount of support and popularity of active members so we have a solid chance at victory. Our goals are to spread art, hot coco, jigsaw puzzles, and fun around the Cellars.

#VoteAshleg
I do love art, and hot chocolate and games, and more than anything I'd like the Cellars to be fun again. At the moment everyone is just so serious and gets weird about the cellars going crazy. If Ashleg will fix that I will support him.

Well said, Rachel!

#VoteAshleg

Wraith

Doez ze Azhleg party zupport weazels?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Excuse me whilst I attempt to amalgamate your names.

Donder Treetrumper.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Wow. What does that make Ash And I? Marco and Ted?

Groddil

Ashleg: Woodrow Wilson
Tam: Franklin Pierce
Wylder Treejumper: Donald Trump
Lord Daskar: James Buchanan
Delthion: Richard Nixon

Tam and Martin

Delthion

Quote from: Groddil on March 11, 2016, 01:50:22 AM
Ashleg: Woodrow Wilson
Tam: Franklin Pierce
Wylder Treejumper: Donald Trump
Lord Daskar: James Buchanan

Who might I be my good sir?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.