News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cellars Election

Started by Delthion, March 10, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on March 11, 2016, 02:00:35 AM
Quote from: Groddil on March 11, 2016, 01:50:22 AM
Ashleg: Woodrow Wilson
Tam: Franklin Pierce
Wylder Treejumper: Donald Trump
Lord Daskar: James Buchanan

Who might I be my good sir?

You can be Nixon.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

As of March 30th, 2016, I do not formally support any candidates. My endorsements are withdrawn.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

In these trying times, we cannot afford to have a leader who will falter in the face of opposition. As quiescent leader of the Totalitarian Party (and on behalf of Totalitarians and Authoritarians everywhere), I am officially endorsing Donder J. Trumpjumper Wylder Treejumper for the position of Cellars President.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Søren on March 11, 2016, 03:43:27 AM
-I support and hereby endorse both Ashleg and Tam and Martin for the office of Cellar President-
Both of these fine have have what really counts to us members. They have what makes us members. What makes us a family. They have integrity and devotion. Devotion to fun. Devotion to freedom. Devotion keep the Cellars wonderful. The Cellars bind us. We learn about each other in Ask threads. We laugh together in Funny Pictures and Posts. We fight together against Guests, DDBs, and all who mean to break us apart. We are a family. A family built and founded on common ground. On Redwall. Ashleg and Tam, they want to keep us together. They want to keep Redwall whole! How could I not endorse them. They're my friends. And you're all my family.
Keep our family together.

Ah, Well thank you Good sir. Your endorsement is deeply appreciated! Together we can unite and protect and love the Cellars!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Ashenwyte

I endorse myself as the Number 1 Mass Murderer. What? Every ruler needs a personal mass murderer.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lord Daskar

Hey Wraith, the Royal Party definitely supports Weasels. The Daskars have not forgotten their great deeds in the early days of the Cellars.

Edit: Lord Daskar: James Buchanan, One of the Worst Presidents, really Groddil? I was thinking George Washington or Abe Lincoln.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

(You realize that Vilu's a stoat, right?)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lord Daskar

Did I use the wrong there/their/they're?

Cheerful

Hickory

Well, if you're looking for grammatical errors, it should be "Daskars" instead of "Daskar's", but that's not what I was talking about. You say that the Royal Party supports weasels, when you are actually a stoat? I wonder.

*cameras focus on Vilu as he responds*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lord Daskar

Yes, if the other candidates had been around back then they would also support the weasels. You see, the weasels, under their leader, HeadInAnotherGalaxy or HIAG, played a major part in the early Cellar Wars, trying to beat back the DDBs and Chocolate Muffins of Death. And they were the first to discover the DDB Invasion.

Cheerful

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Wraith on March 11, 2016, 12:52:27 AM
Doez ze Azhleg party zupport weazels?

Mr. Wraith let me put it this way. The Horde Party, who has nominated Ashleg to be the future president of the Cellars truly believes in equality amongst all creatures. Weasels shall be supported without fail along with all the other types of mustelids in the world.

We of the Horde would love to have you amongst us, but we will respect your choice should you choose otherwise. However if you should ever wish to stop by the Horde's headquarters you can always expect a cheerful greeting, and warm mug of hot coco, and enough jigsaw puzzles to keep even the smartest of the mustelid family occupied.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wraith

Zorry Vilu, but ze Azhleg party 'as hot coco. Zhiz may 'ave zwayed me. However... Doez it ban charging up ze ztairz?

Quote from: Skarzs on March 11, 2016, 01:05:28 AM
Haig? :o
Ach, ye got ze "I" an' ze "E" ze wrong way around. Cannae have zhat.

The Skarzs

IT IS HEAD IN ANOTHER GALAXY!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wraith

Ach, nae, 'tiz "FeetInAnotherUniverze".