Mhera

Søren

The last week of May.

I'm retired from the forum

rachel25

Quote from: Wraith on March 12, 2016, 02:55:58 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on March 12, 2016, 02:48:48 AM
Quote from: Wraith on March 12, 2016, 02:41:44 AM
Iz he for or againzt charging up ze ztairz?
You'll have to ask him. Though from my point of view charging up stairs isn't important.
Ach, it mozt zertainly iz!
Certainly, charging up ze ztairz is incredibly important. As part of the Ashleg Horde I can assure you we support stair charging.

Tam and Martin

I am certainly for it HIAG. I tell you what, would you like to run for office with me? You can be in command of the charging up the stairs league.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Hickory

I'm Sage Tip for the FNN, here at the crowded election convention. (Sally, make note of that rhyming words are good for the audience.) This is Mr. Martin of the... *holds microphone to Tam's face*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me here. My name is Tam Martin and I am here so we CAN MAKE THE CELLARS GREAT AGAIN! I will now be taking questions from FNN. Sir do you have a question?

Hickory

((What party are you supporting? Totalitarian, Trumpian, Cellar Dweller?))

Why yes indeed, Mr. Martin. Other candidates like Mr. Treetrumper, already have plans to eradicate other political/military forces like the guests and DDBs, but I don't believe that you'll outlined your plans. What are they?

Tam and Martin

Ah, that's a good question, thank you sir. I have outlined my plans for the Guests and you can find it all on my website, but as far as the DDB's go, we must be able to keep them in control as well. They are running wherever they want to without limits and doing everything imaginable that they know they shouldn't. We need to stop this threat now before it gets worse. As President, I will make sure that the Guests, DDB's, and any other threat is checked and that way, we can make the Cellars a safe place once more.

As far as a party goes, I have not looked into the types of parties enough right now to know which one I will run for, but I am running now as an independent.

Tam and Martin

I am not the current president.

Hickory

Quote from: rachel25 on March 12, 2016, 06:11:20 PM
Are you the current President? If so why have you let the DDBs and Guests get this bad?
((Soren's the current president... Or was, before Eul overran his presidency on the old forums with a combination of cannibalism and pickaxes))

rachel25

Trying to keep up with this is mad.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip on March 12, 2016, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on March 12, 2016, 06:11:20 PM
Are you the current President? If so why have you let the DDBs and Guests get this bad?
((Soren's the current president... Or was, before Eul overran his presidency on the old forums with a combination of cannibalism and pickaxes))
I still am. Don't see any DDBs here, now do we? ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Wraith

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 12, 2016, 05:22:29 PM
I am certainly for it HIAG. I tell you what, would you like to run for office with me? You can be in command of the charging up the stairs league.
Ach, dependz. Do ye 'ave ze hot coco? Better zhen Azhlegs?