The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

A Zelda game.  (Lol, copying what Redwallfan7's doing is fun!)  Seriously though, that looks awesome.  Nice sword!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Well, it's the wardrobe. What more is there to say?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

FOR NARNIA!!!  AND FOR ASLAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Who is this person in your pic?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

psybox

redwallgurl

psybox

i prefer milkshakes, honestly.  Also, play the game, it's okay if you have a pleasant conversation as long as it adds to the game, or is in addition to the game.

redwallgurl

what does your picture repsresnt?

gorath

I'm afraid I can't see it. What is it?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.