News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Is yours Buck and a pterodactyl from Ice Age:  Dawn of the Dinosaurs?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Right, I can't see yours on this computer so I'm in the wrong place, but it has something to do with Brave, not really sure, having never seen the movie.

Rainshadow

Lol I can barely see the snake.  It's just like, "Now you see me, now you don't!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Alright, I changed it.

Actually, I like this, and don't like the ones I have piled up, I changed it back and it looks alot better while full size:

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

I changed it

psybox

a turtle eating a strawberry. saying what one's picture is really removes room for creativity.

W0NWILL

Okay, fine! It's a super flying ninja attack strawberry eating a turtle! Happy?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Interesting how you can walk through a wardrobe and into another world.

Redwallfan7

I can't tell, is yours a small tree?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's a spinning top from Inception.

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

I changed mine again, I'm probally going to stick with this one for awhile. I'm a huge fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, can you tell?

Redwallfan7

yep. Can you tell I'm a huge fan of Narnia? :D