"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm wants to meet Adam Young
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

How did you guess?!?!

TPBM thinks that Jay Baruchel has a nice sounding voice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I've never heard of him, so I don't know

tpbm has  swimming pool at their house
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha, I can!
TPBM is craving for burgers right now. (Ack, I am)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm likes the movie Spirit (the horse movie)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 28, 2012, 04:38:19 AM
I've never heard of him, so I don't know

This is what he sounds like:  (And yes, I am weird for liking his voice lol)

Sorry for his taking the Lord's name in vain.

Now, yes, I do absolutely love Spirit!

TPBM has a Wii.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I don't know much about it, so I can't say.

TPBM likes Sonic the Hedgehog.

Redwallfan7

false

Tpbm likes pokemon

Rainshadow

Not really.

TPBM hates Spongebob.

DanielofRedwall

False. Spongebob is awesome! It has pop culture references which are really funny. And its just funny.

The person below me has all the "Redwall" books.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Not quite, I have them all except The Rogue Crew

Tpbm likes the Spiderman movies

Rainshadow

They aren't my favorite, but they're okay.

TPBM likes Wolverine from X-Men.  (Hugh Jackman is awesome!)

Redwallfan7

I haven't seen that so I'm not sure

tpbm has a tv.com account

Rainshadow

Nope.

TPBM knows what a TARDIS is.