News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Brussels Terror Attacks

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, March 23, 2016, 01:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Oh no! Not again! >:(

First, Paris, and now Brussels! The Islamist vermin have done these again! Bombing public places for some greedy purpose!

Please pray for Brussels!  :(

Groddil

I saw this on the news this morning. All of these attacks are just a senseless waste of life, and the only people who deserve to die in them are the ones that carried them out in the first place. I'm praying.

Tam and Martin

Don't even get me started on this.

Be warned before opening, I am expressing my opinions openly
I am sorry pres. Obama lovers, BUT HE IS OVER TALKIGN WITH A COMMUNIST PRESIDENT BEING ALL NICE TO HIM WHILE PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED! THEN HE STILL FINISHES WATCHING HIS BASEBALL GAME BEFORE GOING BACK TO MAKE A SPEECH! PEOPLE GET MAD AT GEORGE BUSH FOR TAKING 13 MINUTES TO WRITE A SPEECH BEFORE SPEAKING ON 911 ATTACKS, BUT NOOO OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO FINISH HIS BASEBALL GAME BEFORE MAKING AN OFFICIAL SPEECH. STOP LETTING PEOPLE THROUGH OUR BORDER CUZ IT IS GOING TO BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT! DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD DO SOMETHING? NO, WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS TO THOSE WHO WANT TO KILL US. WE CAN MAKE PEACE WITH THEM AND WE DONT NEED TO HAVE ANGER AGAINST THEM! GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING! WE COULD IF WE WANTED TO BUT NO. ONE. WANTS. TO!!! EVERYONE SAYS THEY WILL DO SOMETHING - BUT NO ONE DOES. FIRST 911, THEN PARIS, SAN BERNANDINO, GERMANY, NOW BRUSSELS. SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. NOTHING GETS DOWN. YOU CANT HAVE A PEACE TALK WITH SOMEONE WHO'S RELIGION TELLS THEM TO KILL EVERYONE! WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION! EVERYONE IS LOOKING TO AMERICA! BRUSSELS BARELY HAD ENOUGH POLICE OFFICERS TO TAKE CARE OF THIS MESS! WE NEED TO GET RID OF THIS [insert ugly adjective] PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND GET ANOTHER RONALD REAGAN! PLEASE AMERICA! OPEN! YOUR! EYES!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm done. Please don't comment on that. just read if you wish.
[close]

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Lord be with us all in these times.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Hickory

I believe that the last reported death count was 23 bodies. First Paris, and then Brussels. To think that just a few days earlier, police had arrested a possible suspect in the Paris bombings.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

ISIS is picking on nations like Belgium and France, surely the UN isn't going to stand by this. I understand the US is hesitant after the Iran and Afghanistan but surely some other nation is willing to combat this. I mean seriously ISIS can't even protect its territory from the Kurds.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Everyone is waiting on the US. We are the most powerful military force of our allies, though it is unfortunately not up to us citizens to call the shots. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Sagetip on March 23, 2016, 01:24:24 PM
I believe that the last reported death count was 23 bodies. First Paris, and then Brussels. To think that just a few days earlier, police had arrested a possible suspect in the Paris bombings.
It'sup to 30 something now.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 23, 2016, 02:18:02 PM

ISIS is picking on nations like Belgium and France, surely the UN isn't going to stand by this. I understand the US is hesitant after the Iran and Afghanistan but surely some other nation is willing to combat this. I mean seriously ISIS can't even protect its territory from the Kurds.

I don't know if you know this but we are currently bombing "ISIS." Though when I say ISIS, I just mean Syria really because surprise, surprise, we're killing more civilians than terrorists. The more civilians we kill, the more terrorists we create, that's just how it works. Essentially by bombing Syria, we're increasing the terrorist threat. 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

These things always make me so sad. It feels like we are failing as a world.

rachel25

My dad was in Brussels not to long ago on a business trip. Things like this scare me whenever he has to go away.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jet the binturong on March 23, 2016, 04:36:34 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 23, 2016, 02:18:02 PM

I don't know if you know this but we are currently bombing "ISIS." Though when I say ISIS, I just mean Syria really because surprise, surprise, we're killing more civilians than terrorists. The more civilians we kill, the more terrorists we create, that's just how it works. Essentially by bombing Syria, we're increasing the terrorist threat.
We are, but not as much as we could Jet. Our Secretary of Defense said that we are launching maybe an average of 9 bombs a day I believe. It is difficult to fight someone when they are based around a religion, not a state or city. We hav eno idea of an exact spot they are cause they are everywhere.

Jetthebinturong

My point is that bombing them doesn't work, and actually increases their numbers. You need troops on the ground to be of any use.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

We shouldn't have had them pulled out in the first place.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.