News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who is the best of these legendary singers/bands

Started by rakkety tam, October 07, 2011, 10:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the best of these legendary singers/bands

aerosmith
1 (16.7%)
rolling stones
1 (16.7%)
the beatles
0 (0%)
Led zeppelin
1 (16.7%)
alan jackson
0 (0%)
elvis presly
0 (0%)
johnny cash
3 (50%)
michal jackson
1 (16.7%)
Bob dylan
0 (0%)
Bob marley
0 (0%)
buddy holley
1 (16.7%)
Hank williams
0 (0%)
bruce springsteen
2 (33.3%)
van halen
1 (16.7%)
frank sinatra
1 (16.7%)
motley crue
0 (0%)
def leppard
0 (0%)
james brown
0 (0%)
Bon Jovi
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

rakkety tam

alright everything on here is redone with more popular artist and such oh and i did led zeppelin rolling stones and johnny cash
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Flandor

Buddy Holly, Bruce, and Johnny Cash :) Legends.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Noo, you didn't add Duran Duran or Bon Jovi!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

i havnt realy heard of duran duran and they werent on the top 100 artsist  so i wont put them but bon jovi i will

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Flandor

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 21, 2012, 08:19:53 PM
  I have like a million Johnny Cash songs.

I love Folsom Prison and his cover of Hurt by nine inch nails.  And pretty much every other Johnny Cash song but those are my favorites.

And my favorite Bruce Springsteen songs are It's Hard to be a Saint in the City, Backstreets, Thunder Road, and Born to Run.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

have you seen Walk the Line, the movie about Johnny Cash? It's not in my faves, but it's good.

rakkety tam

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!