News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

SpongeBob

Started by Ashleg, March 26, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Please tell me I'm not the only SpongeBob fan here...

Eulaliaaa!

You're not. I've always loved that show :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

You two are the only ones then.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Surely if they used their imaginations they could find a few more people who've watched it...

Aimless Gallivanter

i've probably seen all the old episodes, i just dont feel like I'm really a Spongebob "fan"
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Quote from: Mhera on March 26, 2016, 06:24:23 PM
Surely if they used their imaginations they could find a few more people who've watched it...
WAS THAT A REFERENCE?

Lady Amber

I don't think I've ever seen a whole entire episode of SpongeBob before. But from the bits I've seen it looks kind of stupid.

Ashleg

That's the thing.
It's purposely stupid. XD

Rainshadow

I used to love SpongeBob as a kid!  I used to identify with him so much, but now I realize who my true role model was: Squidward.  Seriously, I'm pessimistic, I like solitude, I love art, I play clarinet... I'm literally Squidward.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ashleg

Squidward was always my favorite. ;D
But I bet you play a better clarinet.

Skyblade

I kind of like this show, actually. As a kid, I watched it often. Some of the jokes are funny, and anything that makes you laugh has some value already.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: Skyblade on March 27, 2016, 04:35:41 PM
I kind of like this show, actually. As a kid, I watched it often. Some of the jokes are funny, and anything that makes you laugh has some value already.
Same here. Spongebob has contributed a large portion of my childhood, along with other Nick shows.

Ashleg

Oh, man. You guys make me feel so young. X'D

Skyblade

Enjoy your youth! ;D (No, seriously. Enjoy it :P)

I don't watch cartoons anymore, but I'm glad I used to. They were funny, and they - along with books - really added to my childhood.

Here are just some funny parts I remember:

- SpongeBob and Patrick learn to cuss, but they're censored with random noises. There are 13 bad words for some reason, and at one part SpongeBob grows extra fingers and counts all of them.
- SpongeBob tries to give Gary a bath. That entire episode was hilarious.
- Clarinetland, I think that was what the episode was called. It was really cool and random.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

"Is this the Crusty Crab (Krusty Krab?)?"

"No, this is Patrick.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.