News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

My "Forum-Inspired" Fan Fiction Idea

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, March 28, 2016, 05:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Hello Everyone. I had a pretty cool though today which I wanted to put into play. It's kind of inspired by @Jukka the Sling s crackfic, so credit to her. The idea is that I plan to write a fan fic based on what has happened with the forum over the past few months, with us moving here and to the old one multiple times. It will include whoever wants to be in it. I'm posting this here first so I could get who watched in, what species they want to be, and what kind of position they want to be in the Abbey. If you are active in the Cellars, maybe the Cellarkeeper/Helper, or if you are into the Express Your Feelings type topics, then maybe a healer of such. I want to give you all a chance to be part of it, because you all are a great part of me in a way. So, either PM me or Post if you want to be in it and what you want as mentioned above. (Oh, and James, I put this here for more people to see it. If it should be in Fan fiction, then please move it there.)

So, here is my little Info thing, and you are welcome to use it as a guide. I'll try to get who y'all act on point, but I may slip up, so tell me if you want it changed. However, it still is my story, so I can still have a bit of leave. Oh, and this will take sometime to get done, so be patient. I'll try to get chapters up as soon as I can, but no promises.

Name: Gonff
Species: Blue Fox
Position: Part time recorder/recoverer of old documents
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

Name: Bonaparte
Species: Stoat
Position: Stand Up Comedian, Mischief Maker, Bum, Awkward Guy
~Just a soft space boi~

Dotti Dillworthy

Name: Dotti
Species: Hare
Position: The "Loony" One [who easily gets along with the Dibbuns], Mischief Maker and Manager, Stand Up Comedienne, Abbey Decorator and Painter

Kitsune

Although my part will not be very interesting, I suppose I would like to be in this. Great idea, Gonff. :)

Name: Kit
Species: Brown Fox
Position: Seer (if you think that works), healer/herbalist (if you would prefer something more traditional)

Skyblade

Name: Skyblade
Species: Badger (Small, bushy tail, blue-tinted fur)
Position: Can I be the badgermum? :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

This is a really cool idea.  I look forward to reading it.

Name: Banya
Species: sea otter
Position: wanderer/traveler

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Ashenwyte
Species: Badger
Position: Tactician/warmonger.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Name: James
Species: Owl
Position: Sentry; dabbles in everything else
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Name: Groddil
Species: Silver/Grey fox

EDIT: Darnity darnity, darn. Gonff already is recorder. Hmm...Will edit post when I think of something else.

EDIT 2: Okay, here's the real thing.

Name: Groddil
Species: Grey Fox

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

W0NWILL

Pfft, this is absurd, and that's amazing. I frankly have no idea what I'd be, but I do plan on watching this.

LT Sandpaw

Batlord you could be a...... Bat?

Name: Sandpaw
Species: Rat
Position: Strategist, Quartermaster

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lord Daskar

Name: Lord Daskar
Species: Stoat
Position: Self Proclaimed King of Redwall.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

The Skarzs

Too many characters; afraid I won't join.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Nah, I probably wouldn't be a bat. Out of Redwall species, I'd prolly be a shrew.

Still named BatLord, but a shrew. And she wouldn't get it either. Maybe her parents wanted a bat, but they wound up with a shrew instead, so they were extremely disappointed but named her BatLord anyway.

So, I guess....

Name: Batlord
Species: Shrew
Position: Bellringer, 'cause Bat's in the Belfry! Ah? Ah? Oh, I slay myself.