Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Only Pangur Ban the white cat jumps to the carriage, still with brain in her mouth*
*smirks while camouflaging self between the walls* You can't take me away from this realm of mine!
*showers powders of colours all around the hall*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports everybody into the carriage*  *Drives to Asylum*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Welp. Time to make a new best friend.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

*is angry and disappointed* Dang! I could have saved my old artifacts and take my favourites with me!
*Pangur Ban drops brain and darts outside the carriage and is going to stall it with her powers*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports Pangur Ban back into the carriage* The next time she does that, she'll be meeting the business end of my scythe.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Pangur Ban hisses as she sits near my lap*
Calm down, my pet. We are journeying to that unknown place where more adventure awaits. Maybe one day we will return home when they're over, okay?
*Pangur Ban mews* Good girl. Now here's your snack. *conjures two pieces of cookies and a bowl of milk*

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 10, 2016, 02:59:09 AM
*Teleports everybody into the carriage*  *Drives to Asylum*
Does "everybody" include me?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

LT Sandpaw

*Do to the fact that Sandpaw is now the Ty-Bat he is resistant too human magic preformed by Ashenwyte and is left behind.
After a while he realizes he is alone in the Loony Shack and wanders around outside searching for the others, only just spotting Ashenwyte and the prisoners aboard the carriage further away done the mountain. Calmly he follows the carriage for a short time weaving a few spells into the road which slowly become a muddy mess. The carriage sinks slightly drawing to a halt a few miles out of Loony Toons Town. A few hours later Sandpaw arrives walking at a slow pace. Seemingly miffed he climbs into the carriage and looks expectantly at Ashenwyte.*

I do believe you have forgotten me. Where are we off too?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Oooh, a good candidate. Hold still, please. *Starts brain extraction on Lord Ashenwyte with a bone saw.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.