News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Loony Shack

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, March 31, 2016, 06:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 10, 2016, 05:35:31 PM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 10, 2016, 02:59:09 AM
*Teleports everybody into the carriage*  *Drives to Asylum*
Does "everybody" include me?

Yes.

@Sandpaw: We're off to a safe place. *Snaps fingers and the carriage is lifted into the air, and continues on.* Please excuse me while I remove this troll from my person. *Skarzs is thrown off of the carriage* Follow the path and you will reach the safe place!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Pangur Ban is about to jump to rescue Skarzs, but is bodily held back* No, not that troll. If you do that, that carriage-master will rip your lights out cold.
*Pangur Ban mews as she rubs herself on my arm* Cheer up! Let me sing a song for you, just to pass the time. *flute trill*
Hush-a-bye now, little lily,
Don't be running willy-nilly.
Let your thoughts run free,
Let them shout with glee.
Soon we'll be in a new place,
Where new adventure awaits.
We'll triumphly march home
When we'll free to roam.

The Skarzs

*Walks back to the shack.* Nice chap. Doesn't know when to let people off, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dotti Dillworthy

*A weird but somewhat melodious sound echoes through the shack, accompanied by vintage objects being brought to life*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 11, 2016, 07:45:51 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on April 10, 2016, 05:35:31 PM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on April 10, 2016, 02:59:09 AM
*Teleports everybody into the carriage*  *Drives to Asylum*
Does "everybody" include me?

Yes.

@Sandpaw: We're off to a safe place. *Snaps fingers and the carriage is lifted into the air, and continues on.* Please excuse me while I remove this troll from my person. *Skarzs is thrown off of the carriage* Follow the path and you will reach the safe place!
And where are we going?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.