News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins III

Started by Groddil, April 13, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2019, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 28, 2019, 02:19:48 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 28, 2019, 01:42:55 AM
Good question. I'm not sure about brands and such but my least favourite filling/flavour would have to be peanut butter. (Yuck!)
Same. Though I also don't really like solid dark chocolate that much either.
How dare you?
70%-90% cocoa or nothing.

How dare I? It's very simple. I just do it.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2019, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 28, 2019, 02:19:48 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 28, 2019, 01:42:55 AM
Good question. I'm not sure about brands and such but my least favourite filling/flavour would have to be peanut butter. (Yuck!)
Same. Though I also don't really like solid dark chocolate that much either.
How dare you?
70%-90% cocoa or nothing.

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 28, 2019, 02:02:53 AM
Peanut butter in general. (can you get fake peanut butter?)
How DARE you?! (Yes, a lot of peanut butter fillings are fake.) *Eats a spoonful of peanut butter.*
Very easily. (bleh! Peanut butter is bad enough, let alone a chemical compound made to taste like the disgusting stuff!)

By 'nothing', do you mean no chocolate at all or the atrocity they call white chocolate?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I mean extra dark chocolate or no chocolate at all.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

The darker the better but, as long as it's not white, I'm not particularly fussy.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah loike Peanut Butter! Ah alzae loike Peanut Butter Und Pickle Zandvichez!

Quoite a lang toime agae Ah ztopped eatin' Peanut Butter becauze Ah 'ad 'ad Peanut Butter Und Jelly Zandvichez taae many toimez fer lunch. Ah gaet back tae eatin' Peanut Butter again quoite zome toime agae. Alzae Peanut Butter Und Jelly Zandvichez are alzae major vhen ye uze zree zloicez o' bread!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 29, 2019, 03:17:53 AM

Quoite a lang toime agae Ah ztopped eatin' Peanut Butter becauze Ah 'ad 'ad Peanut Butter Und Jelly Zandvichez taae many toimez fer lunch. Ah gaet back tae eatin' Peanut Butter again quoite zome toime agae. Alzae Peanut Butter Und Jelly Zandvichez are alzae major vhen ye uze zree zloicez o' bread!
I like pickles but I never tried 'em with peanut better. Interesting...

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

My uncle are peanut butter and onions. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

My grandfather and I love peanut butter. Grandma used to get mad that we ate the entire jar in a matter of minutes, and then used the jar for target practice.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 29, 2019, 03:19:16 AM

What do you use instead of real slices of bread?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 29, 2019, 04:39:51 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 29, 2019, 03:19:16 AM

What do you use instead of real slices of bread?

Ah alvayz uze real zloicez o' bread. Ah zaid tvaz major tae make a Peanut Butter Und Jelly Zandvich viz zree zloicez o' bread, razer zan juzt tva.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

I remember doing that once or twice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Annoys everyone by saying he likes Reese's.*
For PB&J it's gotta be strawberry jam. I can take crunchy peanut butter, but no other jam. Or jelly, for that matter.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)