News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I definitely want a job at the pet store. If not, I'll probably publish my book, Itaris, and be an author full time like Mr. Jacques was.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

that would be cool and i would read the book
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on October 21, 2011, 10:40:39 PM
I definitely want a job at the pet store. If not, I'll probably publish my book, Itaris, and be an author full time like Mr. Jacques was.
What's it about? I would read it. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Itaris is about a young panther, to be exact. It's pretty horriblely sad in the beginning, but get's great later on. Her mother is murdered by vermin, her father becomes withdrawn and cut himself off, and her brother leaves home. So, where does that leave her? Alone.

And yes, it's pretty awful. I'm writing it in a notebook, though, so I don't have it on the computer. And yes, I stole Mr. Jacques term of 'vermin.'
I'll try to get some of it on here so you can read it, but I won't let you read too much, for copying protection. I need the story copyrighted before I let you guys read the whole thing. ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

Nightfire, I think that it's a great idea, but when you said vermin it made me think of rats. As we all know a panther could tear a rat to shreds. I'm curious as to what these vermin are?

Mad Maudie

true i mean a panther to weasels LOL i fall over laughing just to think of it haha
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

QuoteAnd yes, it's pretty awful. I'm writing it in a notebook, though, so I don't have it on the computer. And yes, I stole Mr. Jacques term of 'vermin.'
I'll try to get some of it on here so you can read it, but I won't let you read too much, for copying protection. I need the story copyrighted before I let you guys read the whole thing.

Oh don't worry Nightfire. I'm a story patron. That means I love stories. The stories safe with me.

Nightfire

The vermin are a weird species called Longtails. I'll let you know when I come up with a more inventive name for them. They're kinda hard to describe, but they are built sort of like cheetahs, with jackal-like faces and reeeaaaally long tails. This tail has a venomous spike. They're pretty darn scary.

Plugg Firetail

Cool. So do the animals have a certain degree of technology or is it like the real world?

Yay I'm a full member!!

Nightfire

Well, the most advanced technology they have belongs to the enemy. The main character, the panther, has only her claws and fangs to help her, plus the aid of a few close friends.  Her name is Zar-Learam Itaris, by the way. Hence, the source of the book's name. If you all want to know about my book, you can set up another thread for it, though, because I don't want my works to monopolize this thread. It's entitles "What do you want to be when you grow up," so let's keep the discussion on that.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

One of my friends is convinced that him and I will join the army and become ninjas. I mean seriously convinced. He was asking for directions to the local shuriken store.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

There are so many things and oppurtunities I mostly want to be a missionary palentoligist(dino digger) libraryen,artist(anyone can be that)Homemaker,author of a continued redwall sieries :D(like that might happen!)I mostly want to be like Ken ham for those of you who know him!Oh and I am 11. ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...