News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Quote from: winifred on November 15, 2011, 06:28:23 AM
...author of a continued redwall sieries :D(like that might happen!)
Have you wrote any Redwall fanfics yet?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Flandor

I'm kinda grown up now (19) and I make tires for a living.  I'd love to go to culinary school though.

If I could be anything at all? A rider of Rohan or a Brother at Redwall :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

winifred

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 15, 2011, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: winifred on November 15, 2011, 06:28:23 AM
...author of a continued redwall sieries :D(like that might happen!)
Have you wrote any Redwall fanfics yet?
yes I wrote the lost and forgotten tales of russano the wise and now am currently writeing sassafras on a works word doc.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Flandor on November 15, 2011, 07:42:22 PM
I'm kinda grown up now (19) and I make tires for a living.  I'd love to go to culinary school though.

If I could be anything at all? A rider of Rohan or a Brother at Redwall :)
ah want that as mah backup job
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwaller

I'd like to be a programmer, and maybe writer.

Trigoma

I still have no clue what I want to be. And Im going to be 18 in august....pathetic...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Flandor

Quote from: Trigoma on May 28, 2012, 07:06:13 AM
I still have no clue what I want to be. And Im going to be 18 in august....pathetic...

Not pathetic, normal.  I flunked college because I didn't know what I wanted to do.  Now I'm doing manual labor and enjoying a hefty paycheck while I figure out what I really want to do.  No rule saying you have to know at eighteen.  In fact almost no one does.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

redwallgurl

im not sure waht i want to do specifically but something in science any good ideas?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

psybox

here are two good science suggestions, not black mesa, and not aperture science.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

Aerospace engineer.  If you graduate with good grades from a good school, you can easily get a job in big-name corporations like Boeing. 

I intend to join the U.S. Marine Corps.  I may get out after somewhere around ten years to join the CIA, but we'll have to see.  I plan to study Russian in college though.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

I've started leaning more towards being an author. I have a few good ideas for stories. Another dream of mine is to become a professional violinist, but that could be hard... :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Eustace Scrubb

That's a tough question. I have been wondering for a long time, but mostly I'm leaning towards voice acting.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Icefire

Quote from: Eustace Scrubb on June 14, 2012, 04:23:32 AM
That's a tough question. I have been wondering for a long time, but mostly I'm leaning towards voice acting.
I think that's super cool, BTW. I'm not sure I've ever told you that.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!